时间:2014/3/20 15:09:00 来源:中国传媒大学2+2留学
哥伦比亚大学艺术专业申请材料(Materials Required for Application)如下：
1. 填写申请表格(Completed Application): Must be submitted online.
2. 本科成绩单(Official Undergraduate Transcript): Applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited undergraduate institution at the time they matriculate into the School of the Arts. While transcripts from all institutions you attended (master''s degree, nondegree classes, etc.) may be submitted, only your undergraduate degree transcript is required and recorded in our system. If your name has changed since you earned your undergraduate degree, please let us know so we can match your transcript(s) to your other materials. Transcripts must be submitted by you or the institution in its official sealed envelope. All other materials should be uploaded and submitted online.
3. 三封推荐信(Three Letters of Recommendation): Online submission of the letters of recommendation is preferred. If you are not utilizing the online submission method, the letter of recommendation form may be downloaded here. Fill out the applicant portion of the recommendation form, and provide it and a self-addressed stamped envelope to each recommender. Recommenders can be undergraduate, graduate, or professional contacts; they should be people who can speak to your creative ability and potential. Request that they: (1) enclose the recommendation; (2) seal the envelope; (3) sign their name or place their stamp across the seal; and (4) mail or give the envelope directly to you. All recommenders must meet the deadline. If they do not, the applicant will incur a late materials fee.
4. 其他申请证明(Creative Materials Required for Application): Please click below for a list of creative materials that are required for each program. All submitted creative materials must clearly bear the applicant''s name, date of birth, name of program to which he or she is applying, and title of the material (dramatic writing sample, autobiographical essay, etc).
5. 网上申请报名费($110 Online Application Fee or $175 Paper Application Fee): This may be paid by credit card (Visa and MasterCard only) when submitting an application online; or by check or money order, mailed with your materials, made out to Columbia University, drawn on a U.S. bank and denominated in U.S. dollars only. We cannot accept postal money orders. Applicants should be sure to write the program and, if applicable, the concentration to which they are applying on the check or money order; if the check is that of an individual other than the applicant, the applicant''s full name must be included as well. Application fees are nonrefundable and cannot be waived; no application can be processed without the application fee.